At Love First we offer a range of workshops, assemblies and lessons for Key Stage 2 in primary schools. They are fun, interactive and use a variety of educational resources. These can be based on the following topics:
- My body and me: Body confidence and self esteem; how to feel good about who you are
- My food and me: Understanding what your body needs and how to eat healthily
- The sugary truth: Sugar: what it is, how much is in our food, what it does and how to cut down
Jade has delivered health promotion education to schools nationwide; for more information about this please head to the Bio page. If you are interested in sessions for your school, please email for a free information pack.
Secondary schools, sixth forms, universities and colleges
Equipping young people with the information that they need to make healthy lifestyle choices, our range of assemblies, workshops, lessons and lectures are specifically designed and tailored for secondary school, college and university age students. They can be based on the following topics:
- My body and me: Boost body confidence and self esteem. In this topic students learn about the impact of social media and create a wellbeing plan to practise self care.
- My food and me: Understanding what the body needs and how to eat healthily. Students learn how to nourish their bodies and understand the dangers of extreme diets.
- The sugary truth: Sugar; what it is, where it hides, how much of it we are eating and how to make smart swaps.
- Preparing for life: This session is aimed at sixth form students. It provides practical tips about eating well when they leave home, such as how to eat well on a budget, how to nourish their bodies, and how to understand food labels.
If you are interested in sessions for your school (or community group), please email for a free information pack.
Workplace health and wellbeing
Employees who understand the importance of nourishing their bodies, practising self care and improving their health and wellbeing report greater levels of both of job satisfaction and work efficiency. We offer the following training and workshops to staff of all group sizes:
- Nutrition for power: Understanding how you can use nutrition to support your body systems and cope with the demands of everyday life. This session will help you to understand the impact of stress on your body and the nutrients that will help you feel refreshed and energised. It includes practical lifestyle tips such as how to eat well on a budget, how to create great-tasting food whilst limiting time in the kitchen, and what the best snacks are for focusing at work.
- Workplace wellbeing: Practical steps on how to manage and minimise stress and promote wellbeing in the workplace. This session aims to raise awareness of the importance of self care for mental health and covers nutrition, physical activity and relaxation.
If you are interested for your place of work, please email for a free information pack.